A Wide Range of Services for Pregnancy & Childbirth
Our Certified Nurse Midwives are devoted to accompanying and supporting women through each stage of childbirth, whether they choose an un-medicated process or opt for pain medications, including epidural anesthesia. Like the vast majority of nurse midwives today, our midwives attend childbirths in the hospital. State-of-the-art laboratory and ultrasound technologies are available to our patients and are used judiciously for screening and diagnosis to maximize healthy childbirth outcomes for mother and baby. Obstetric services include:
Labor support and delivery
Cash pay options available for women without insurance or OB coverage.
GYNECOLOGY & WOMEN’S HEALTH
The Certified Nurse Midwives at Women’s Health Care provide gynecology and well-woman care for women at all stages of life, not just during pregnancy. Gynecology and well-woman services include:’
- Family planning, including IUD insertion (Mirena, Nexplanon)
- Annual pelvic and breast examinations, including referral for mammograms
- Gynecologic care, including PMS therapies
- Pap tests, screening and treatment for infections
- Menopause management
- Evaluation and treatment of menstrual irregularities
- Referral to a physician partner for medical or surgical problems
- Cash pay options available for women without insurance.